[asterisk-biz] Bicom Call Centre and others

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Thu Nov 22 05:29:09 CST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Lawrence" <craig at mytel.net.au>
To: "Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:06 PM
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Bicom Call Centre and others

> We have an existing Call Centre customer who's opening a 2nd office and
> is looking for a Call Centre PBX for 40 staff.
>
> We'd rather not get involved in this install (as the customer isn't
> willing to do things properly) so I've been looking for a system they
> can install such as Bicom which would be $7000 (40 x USD$175) for the
> PBX admin interface software, before hardware, config, and additional
> software.
>
> Is anyone aware of anything else that they would or could recommended
> for a cheap-cheap Call Centre install.
>
> We won't be supporting this so they will need to be able to speak to the
> provider when they get into trouble.
>
> Thanks
>

> Craig Lawrence

Craig

You have indicated the status of your customer clearly as looking for very
minimal commitment.
For quite so many integrated features our pricing is reasonable. I
understand you make no disagreement there.

Possibly though for this customer the answer would be fewer of the features
they request and to start with our business package with queues. When later
they are ready to invest full a simple upgrade can be peformed.

Please contact us offline.
Steve

steve 'at' bicomsystems {dot} c*m