[asterisk-biz] REQUEST FOR MODERATION (was: Re: "Whats New at Digium the Ast erisk Company"))

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Wed Nov 14 17:33:45 CST 2007

I vote  to have a moderator on this list, the list doesn't need such
threads.

sidenote to Alex: please be careful when making fun of whatever group of
people. (I'm sure you don't mean anything racist with the jew and gay
remarks), but some people might not see the joking and get offended.
AFAI cohen is jew, so it changes the way i read the quote, other people
might not know and might be seriously offended.

Zoa