[asterisk-biz] Happy Thanksgiving Day(was Manners (was: Re: "Whats New at Digium the Ast erisk Company"))

bill dwyer mastern8 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:11:05 CST 2007

Ok since I feel paritally responsible for starting this mess when I
was giving Alex a hard time. I have found a proper forum for this
argument.
www.indegayforum.org
Just head on over there and get your fix of social justice. Honestly
guys, I feel like I am playing Counterstrike on this board. The flame
war must stop. So I agree that everyone disagrees, save your selves
and repent, and think of the children. Or if that doesn't work, just
get each others myspace.com account and verbally abuse each other
there... And no I won't be hiring Alex for any project in the near
future...
Bill