[asterisk-biz] "Whats New at Digium the Asterisk Company"

Nick Seraphin asterisk at eaglequest.com
Wed Nov 14 17:35:11 CST 2007

Oh come on...  Alex... you're starting to make me regret defending your
earlier statement.  Whether intended or not, you really seem to be trying
to show everyone they're right about you.  You could at least wait til I'm
clear before you blow yourself up.

I stand by my defense of the "gay" comment... but this stuff?  You're on
your own here.  I disavow myself from this crap.

-- Nick