[asterisk-biz] FW: Druid

Volt Johntra voltjohntra at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 04:08:44 CST 2007

Ming :

I just read your link. To quote the concluding words of the
announcement, "... a 1997 video of The Honourable Paul Keating (ex Prime
Minister of Australia) releasing the OzEmail Interline VoIP services at
a media event in Australia. This includes 1997 video comments about the
potential for VoIP made by the largest carrier in Australia, Telstra."

More tripe !

Volt

Ming Guang Yong <ming.guang.yong at voiceroute.net> wrote: Volt,
This is Ming from Voiceroute. We conduct business through many channels not just Paypal.
Here is my customer list. We have several hundreds small medium businesses as well as larger installs like the Cricket World Cup 2007 with 200 extensions in St Lucia.
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=customer

Motorola used Druid to demonstrate MicroTCA application for asterisk at the Barcelona 3GSM in 2006
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=press&code=03092006&u=main

Voiceroute also exhibited at TMCnet Internet Telephony Show in LA  Sept 07 where we announced our Partnership with The Amanda Company http://www.taa.com who will be rolling out the Amanda StarPortal to the telecom interconnect community.
  http://opensourcepbx.tmcnet.com/topics/applications/articles/10723-voiceroute-demonstrates-its-asterisk-based-voip-platform-internet.htm

We have distributors in quite a few countries eg. in Australia
 http://www.opensystems.net.au

I like to point out that we are the only Asterisk based software distribution outside of Digium's GUI that will have our software on Vdex 40, embedded asterisk appliance with hardware codecs
http://www.technoco.biz/release.php

Lastly, we will be announcing the Druid Enterprise Communications Server v4.0 formally to the Asterisk Community in the next 2 weeks. Druid ECS 4.0 is a major version with plug and play provisioning of many major brand of phones like Cisco, Polycom and Linksys phone using CDP together with many industry first functionalities in the next 2 weeks. Just watch out for us at our new website!
http://www.voiceroute.net
Thank you.

Ming

http://mail.yahoo.com