[asterisk-biz] FW: Druid

Ming Guang Yong ming.guang.yong at voiceroute.net
Fri Nov 2 10:31:18 CDT 2007

Volt,
This is Ming from Voiceroute. We conduct business through many channels not
just Paypal.
Here is my customer list. We have several hundreds small medium businesses
as well as larger installs like the Cricket World Cup 2007 with 200
extensions in St Lucia.
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=customer

Motorola used Druid to demonstrate MicroTCA application for asterisk at the
Barcelona 3GSM in 2006
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=press&code=03092006&u=main

Voiceroute also exhibited at TMCnet Internet Telephony Show in LA  Sept 07
where we announced our Partnership with The Amanda Company
http://www.taa.com who will be rolling out the Amanda StarPortal to the
telecom interconnect community.
http://opensourcepbx.tmcnet.com/topics/applications/articles/10723-voiceroute-demonstrates-its-asterisk-based-voip-platform-internet.htm

We have distributors in quite a few countries eg. in Australia
http://www.opensystems.net.au

I like to point out that we are the only Asterisk based software
distribution outside of Digium's GUI that will have our software on Vdex 40,
embedded asterisk appliance with hardware codecs
http://www.technoco.biz/release.php

Lastly, we will be announcing the Druid Enterprise Communications Server
v4.0 formally to the Asterisk Community in the next 2 weeks. Druid ECS
4.0is a major version with plug and play provisioning of many major
brand of
phones like Cisco, Polycom and Linksys phone using CDP together with many
industry first functionalities in the next 2 weeks. Just watch out for us at
our new website!
http://www.voiceroute.net
Thank you.

Ming

On 11/2/07, Volt Johntra <voltjohntra at yahoo.com> wrote:

> From the best I seen, nobody is buying Druid, let alone selling it. They
> seem to conduct business only by PayPal. If you click through the shopping
> cart you can see how many sales they have made, ever. Not many
>

> *Dean Collins <Dean at cognation.net>* wrote:
>
>  BTW followup secondary question – is anyone selling Druid? Whats the
> wholesale rate on their $350rrp or are they only selling via the website?
>
>  Regards,
> Dean Collins

Ming Yong
CEO, www.voiceroute.net