[asterisk-biz] Switchvox Free Edition vs Thirdlane

Forums forums at sigma-networks.com
Mon Nov 5 12:05:51 CST 2007

I would like to join in the discussion and offer my experience with
PBXManager.   I've been deploying Asterisk O/S pbx for about 3 years and
selected PBX Manager and have continued to deploy it on every installation.

The key criteria for me was an environment that facilitated
customization, minimized the changes on the asterisk native
configuration files and then once installed allow the customer to do
their own basic routine maintenance.

In addition, automated phone provisioning was/is vital.

The user GUI to for users to manage their own extension is also a nice
feature.

Alex's platform has fulfilled that object consistently and he's always
ready/willing to provide support should it become necessary.

I would be happy to discuss this further online or off line should
anyone be interested.

Regards,
Jim
408-701-9929