[asterisk-biz] Bounties.

Henry L.Coleman asterisk at voip-pbx.ca
Sat Nov 3 10:21:45 CDT 2007

In a global economy any product or service of significant size is open to
price competition. In the United states and Canada the cost of employing
someone is many times higher than in the far east. We have to live in very
expensive society so we need more to live. Proponents of the Global
Economy keep saying that competition is good and raises the standard of
living for people in poor industrialized countries but it is my contention
that the rich countries get poorer at this expense. In other words, we in
the west are endangering our hard won high standard of living to raise the
level of far east countries which allow dumping of cheap goods on our
doorstep and into our stores.
For anyone going shopping in the USA or Canada today, check out how many
things are actually produced in the home market.

That being said, this is an Asterisk forum not an economic debate so I
apologize for straying from the path.

--
Henry

< Danny Froberg>