[asterisk-biz] Appointment in Moscow

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri May 25 23:47:59 MST 2007

Dear Sirs,

I would be in Moscow from 30th May to 1st of June 2007, and would like to request an
appointment to see if our companies can do something together in future.

Our products include:

DIDX.net - Wholesale DID number exchange.
Beavoipprovider.com - Hosted VOIP solutions including call forwarding, broadband phone, and
ip centrex and pbx.

super-phone.com - Global Local Phone Service (VOIP)

Visamanagementsystem.com - Egov management for visa and immigration departments
HealthManagementSystem.net - Health and Hospital Management ASP Software
Schoolmanagementsystem.net  - School Management ASP Software
Hotelmanagementsystem.net - Hostel Management ASP Software

Please visit the above and  Our corporate web site www.supertec.com for more details.

Please email me your mobile number, your company web site and possible timing to contact
you further.

Thank You,

Rehan Ahmed
Director Business Development
Super Technologies Inc.

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win." By Mahatma Gandhi.