[asterisk-biz] Looking for Call Center Services

lists at infoway.net lists at infoway.net
Fri May 25 13:35:54 MST 2007

Hi,

We have a client who is interested in outsourcing some Spanish-speaking agents. These agents should preferably be located in Latin America. While we are currently providing the client IVR services and English-speaking agents, what we are looking for are agents that can accept calls from our Asterisk servers/queues, take down call information (in English) into a web-based ticketing system. Once our client processes the tickets, the Spanish agents would call back the callers and provide them with resolution or further information.

Please contact me off the list to discuss this further.

Thanks