[asterisk-biz] Recomendation for DC in NYC for VOIP

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Wed May 30 05:50:34 MST 2007

*sigh*  I guess some people never get over the fact that others work hard
and try to incorporate the real world when working on a COLLEGE project.  I
don't know how many times I have corrected you people, it was college, not
high school.  Yes, it has been completed as I received my bachelors degree
with a 3.x GPA oh, 4 years ago!

So you have no real, technical reason why it doesn't work.  It's just
different than the norm, so it's bad, eh?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com