[asterisk-biz] Is voipjet work?

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon May 28 00:01:22 MST 2007

Hi Dovid,

Quoting Dovid Bender <asterisk at dovid.net>:

> They seem to be up and down for me. I have had some clients where it
> still works perfectly until today and others where their account just
> stopped working when they had a balance. There seems to be no rhyme
> or reason as to why some accounts work and some don't. I used to
> recommend them as a backup route but I no longer do because I have
> several clients that have money in their accounts that is pretty much
> lost from them for ever. You get what you pay for..... At $0.013 a
> minute to the US with no minimum what do you expect ? On the other
> hand I have used Teliax at $0.02 and I have been real happy. There
> were times when there were issue but there is always some one there
> to pick up the phone and resolve the issue.

Well $0.013 is a pretty decent rate and i believe you should be getting
a service also along with the same.

If you want, we can setup a test account for you as well as your clients.
In terms of support, we do provide support since most of our customers
are from the call center business and for them UPTIME and COST both are
important and we value that. You can call me on +442088197493, or if
you provide me with your number, I can call you :)

Looking forward to work with you,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,