[asterisk-biz] Is voipjet work?

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Sun May 27 23:52:05 MST 2007

They seem to be up and down for me. I have had some clients where it still works perfectly until today and others where their account just stopped working when they had a balance. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why some accounts work and some don't. I used to recommend them as a backup route but I no longer do because I have several clients that have money in their accounts that is pretty much lost from them for ever. You get what you pay for..... At $0.013 a minute to the US with no minimum what do you expect ? On the other hand I have used Teliax at $0.02 and I have been real happy. There were times when there were issue but there is always some one there to pick up the phone and resolve the issue.