[asterisk-biz] PulverMedia

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 01:19:33 MST 2007

(to no one in particular)

My first hands-on contact with voip was via FWD. The forum there often
spoke of asterisk and at one point, a few years ago, I downloaded and
installed first linux, which I had never used preferring FreeBSD, then
asterisk 1.0.?.
The FWD community had a fantastic influence on people like me, and
possibly people like some of you. People like Pulver (and Mark
Spencer, and Jeremy from Nufone) have credentials that are no longer
available because they began as pioneers and we all know, that era is
over. The west is safe, anyone can now have DID and outbound calling
thanks to a lot of people like these.