[asterisk-biz] PulverMedia

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Wed May 23 14:58:51 MST 2007

I've called the pulvermedia HQ number 3 or so times this year.  The first
lady asked for my new address only, not anything off the mailing I received.

About a year ago, I submitted an address change for VONmagazine, correcting
all of the bad information.  I get VONmagazine with the right information,
but all of the VONEurope stuff goes to the old address.  I wouldn't mind too
much, but the people at my old address bring me any mail that was sent to
the wrong place.  I hate to see them going out of their way for junkmail
(that I don't mind receiving) that won't correct an address.

This is far more than I wanted to make of the situation, but I thought I had
to defend myself from the "don't think you have really tried all that hard"
statement.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions