[asterisk-biz] Vonage 877

Brian Fertig brian at molten.us
Tue May 22 09:43:31 MST 2007

Vonage doesn't own the number.  Technically no resporg owns their numbers.
SMS/800 owns all of the numbers.  Vonage just manages their numbers and
chooses to release them or not.  If not you can fight with them to have them
released but depends on how much you want to fight for the number.

When we (Molten Telecom) give a number to a customer they are not "leasing"
it.  They are purchasing the number.  They own it we manage it.  If they
choose to move it then its on them.  We don't fight to keep our numbers.  We
want to make the customer happy.  If they are not happy with us, then we
would rather have them happy with someone else.

--

Brian Fertig

Director of Engineering

Molten, Inc.