[asterisk-biz] Vonage 877

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Tue May 22 09:03:21 MST 2007

I think that is going way too far. People can spend a lot of time and
money advertising a tollfree number. The FCC should not allow renting or
leasing of tollfrees without some kind of "large print" disclosure. I
can fully understand temporary needs like a targeted TV ad campaign
where the call center provides the DID. Otherwise, tollfrees should not
be held captive.