[asterisk-biz] VentureVoIP Launches ConduIT3: AstLinux Based Embedded PBX

Matt Riddell matt at venturevoip.com
Mon May 21 16:21:10 MST 2007

Hi all,

We've launched a product which we have been working on for some time.

It is basically an embedded Asterisk PBX based on AstLinux, LCDProc and
our own custom hardware.

There are no fans and the hard drive is a compact flash card.

We have created our own web interface to simplify all of the
functionality including:

* Adds/Moves/Changes
* Call forward to external numbers
* VoiceMail to Email
* VentureVoIP termination and origination
* TDM400P included in any configuration
* Internet Diagnostics and repairs
* Daily upgrades (optional)
* Speed dials
* Day time/Night time routing
* Separate office hours for each day
* Outgoing routing via VoIP or Analog (or failover) for:
	- Local Calls
	- National Calls
	- International Calls
	- Cellphone Calls
	- Tollfree Calls
* Option to have separate VentureVoIP accounts for each extension
* Backup settings to server
* Restore setting from server (for DR plans)
* Reset to factory default
* Traffic Shaping
* Local CDR (including call costs and optional account code per call)

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Kris from AstLinux.org, Zoa
from AsteriskGuru.com, the Digium crew and the folks at
austechpartnerships.com for their support and making this project possible.

For more information on the ConduIT3, visit:

http://www.venturevoip.com/c3.php

- --
Cheers,

Matt Riddell