[asterisk-biz] $67.49/month servers and $7.94/month fax thru email DID's

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Mon May 21 03:10:52 MST 2007

$67.49/month servers and $7.94/month fax thru email DID's? Yes!

Just pay a one time $12 fee and I'll give you those reseller buy rates
on those items and much more. There's a money back guarantee because I
can't possibly answer all the questions personally and keep the prices
down. Pay the $12, try it out and then decide to cancel or keep the
plan. If you do some research you will see other wildwest reseller
storefronts that mark the prices up above what I normally charge the
general public. I always set mine to the minimum allowed. Now I'm going
even lower.

http://www.greenbush.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=78&chapter=1000