(Fwd) [asterisk-biz] Need an Australian DID, maybe UK, too

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Mon May 21 03:52:44 MST 2007

Hello

We can provide you both, what is your web site address?

Where would you advertise?

Rehan

Date sent:      	Mon, 21 May 2007 10:06:39 +0200
From:           	randulo <spamsucks2005 at gmail.com>
To:             	"Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Subject:        	[asterisk-biz] Need an Australian DID, maybe UK, too
Send reply to:  	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>

I have a tiny amount of traffic I need to route from Australia to a
SIP server in the USA for an audio podcast. How small? *Maximum* 50
minutes a week. I'm looking for a voip service provider in Australia
that could do this for me in exchange for a mention on each podcast,
beginning and end. The podcast in question has been downloaded 15,000
times in less than 5 months, so I'm sure a few Australians have heard
it. Since they would be paying something like $0.40/min to call in to
the podcast in the USA, if you have a better rate available for them,
they'd be interested. Or, you could place a short audio ad on the call
itself. Hey, I like that idea.

The service needed is an incoming Australian number (or two if that's
trivial for you), plus the passing of a fixed DMTF sequence for each
number via the dial command. THe number would have to not be
surcharged premium but local call rate.

If you think you can help, please contact me off list or suggest
someone who can on list if you like. This is for a non-commercial
activity so we can't pay for the service, but I believe the publicity
would be well worth the service requested.

thanks in advance