[asterisk-biz] India retail quality route available

Voice Pundit Sales asterisk-biz at voicepundit.com
Wed May 16 18:17:28 MST 2007

For anyone looking for capacity with retail-quality and wholesale rate,
we have the following route available for immediate termination.

1E - India (Proper)
1E - India (Punjab)

ALOC is well over 15 minutes. Reply back only if you could fill at least
an 1E worth of traffic. We will start with pre-payment, Escrow (not
preferable, but we can accommodate if necessary) and we can discuss
suitable payment terms once the business relationship matures.

Please send all inquiries directly to sales [at] voicepundit [dot] com

Sincerely,
Voice Pundit Sales