[asterisk-biz] Looking for A-Z provider

Vijay Shan vijay.shan at voipinvite.com
Wed May 16 17:46:56 MST 2007

Hi,

We can offer you A-Z with 1/1 billing, except of course to USA/Canada 6/6
and mexico 60/60.

If you want the best pricing, it would be a mix of PTT and other at 1/1
billing. Premium A-Z is usually much more expensive and billed 30/6.

We also offer weekly or bi-weekly pre-payment with no deposit requirements.

We also offer direct USA, Canada and UK wholesale termination over VoIP.

Please email me off list at vijay.shan ((at)) voipinvite.com

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Vijay

On 5/16/07, VoIP User <voipusr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> can you please recommend me a good VoIP provider as I am not satisfied by
> my current provider. Does not matter what protocol it uses. I'm looking for
> good rates, stable quality and not so big prepayment required.
> Thanks to all.

VoIPInvite
3888 Duke of York Blvd, Suite# 1424
Mississauga, ON, L5B 4P5