[asterisk-biz] ISP - Asterisk

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Wed May 9 00:15:35 MST 2007

Thomas Deillon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are an ISP in Switzerland using only Asterisk boxes for VoIP and
> we are looking for others companies using Asterisk too to prove to
> our clients that Asterisk is a stable solution used by other big
> companies.
>
> Thanks a lot for your help,
>
> Thomas Deillon
> Telecom Engineer
> Smart-Telecom

Hi Thomas

Asterisk is "real" as it gets. It has many very powerful features and long
learning time too.
It gets deployed (at least in our case) from few to thousands users, from
SOHO to Enterprise organisations all over the world.

It also sometime has compatibility issue or luck of traditional Telco
features at times with some deployments. However nothing that a competent
experienced company can not deal with.

Regards,

Senad
www.bicomsystems.com