[asterisk-biz] DIDs in the US + other countries

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Tue May 8 14:31:11 MST 2007

Hi Peter,

>   Try Vitelity.  Good rates, good service ....
Thanks for the suggestion, been looking through their website this evening...

>From their FAQ:
> Our $7.95 unlimited inbound DID package allows maximum usage of 2 channels. This DID package is intended for residential use.

Whilst this isn't going to be a problem for some of our users, I can see this might be a problem for some of the corporates who've been asking for US/Canada DIDs. Whilst Vitelity seem quite able to offer more than 2 concurrent channels, it would seem only with a fairly substantial minimum monthly commitment.

Does anyone know if they're rigidly enforcing that 2 channels/number rule, or whether it's very much a "we say this in case we have to implement it in the future" statement?

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html