[asterisk-biz] SellVoip: Kicking a man while he's down......

Michael Trank mike at bptweb.com
Tue May 8 08:22:46 MST 2007

I take it then, that you *support* filing a complaint with the
governmental authorities as Tom suggested. We can all imagine the
consequences of that: bankruptcy, lawyers, fines, and further
complications to the rebuilding of their business.

If there were any evidence of malice on their part, I might support that
too, although I doubt I'd get my 20 bucks back. But I don't think anybody
here thinks that they were out to take the money and run.

There has certainly been carelessness, and a fair amount of bullshit,
probably because of embarrassment and the desire to head off lawsuits and
legal complaints.

But SellVoip was an excellent service while it lasted, and I hope they
come back up.