[asterisk-biz] Anybody know how to get a response from SellVoIP.net?

Mark Holm markh at infoarch.com
Tue May 8 00:19:31 MST 2007

Jed,

Glad to see you are still amongst the living. I don't generally use the
Lite Portal as there is still some functionality in the Old one that I
can't get to in the Lite one. I have been in and out of it for the last
4 weeks though and this is the first time I have seen those names there.
That said, as stated in my original message and in the new ticket I
placed this afternoon (still no response there) I did try and convert
over to using the new names as found in the FAQ (which also match up
with the portal). All 4 of those names are also timing out just like the
static IPs. I'm not even getting a response back from your systems.
These are older accounts attempting to register a  TrixBox PBX, and
setup using your TrixBox plug-in. They worked up until you moved
everything and now they don't.

The account I am fighting first is: 8616010000000003 against static IP
address (mine) 69.30.46.122.

Even a hint at the problem would be great. This whole fiasco has
completely destroyed our credibility about how good VoIP is, since we
can't even get our own office numbers worked out.

    markh

P.S. Any chance that your own published number will start working any
time soon so I could have a direct call with support?