[asterisk-biz] Anybody know how to get a response from SellVoIP.net?

Mark Holm markh at infoarch.com
Mon May 7 17:12:43 MST 2007

I have been trying to get help on this from Jed or anybody Since April 4
when all my accounts went down. I followed all the instructions that Jed
sent out for requesting the DID move, but NEVER received a message
stating the new server names that should be used for registering with
the new servers. I just noticed this afternoon that the FAQ section on
their web site has a new list of names on it now that they say to use to
check access speed with. Are those the names we should also be
registering with? I tried plugging them into my setup, but am still not
getting registration.

Mean while all of my inbound numbers continue to give the message "You
have reached a non-working number" when called. I have tried calling
them, but their original number gave the same non-working number message
also, and now it says you have to use area code 253 instead of 206, but
that number also comes back with non-working number messages as well.
How are you supposed to contact a company that is supposedly "still in
business", but who's main published line doesn't work and doesn't
respond to trouble tickets?

I currently have 7 outstanding tickets in their system, 4 marked
CRITICAL that range from requests for help to please for assistance, and
have yet to receive ANY response from ANYBODY at SellVoIP. I even went
so far as to report them to the Oregon PUC, but they can't reach them
either...

Jed,

If you are still lurking on this listserver, can you PLEASE let us (me
specifically) know:

1) How to contact you or your support team in a manner that will get an
answer?
2) How to get a copy of the mystery email stating that Static IP
addresses were changing to DNS names and what they should be changed to?
Better yet, what should the correct SIP settings for a server with a
static address?
3) Baring getting it working again, What is needed to facilitate a
number port from your system and get a refund of the moneys sitting in
my accounts on your system.

Hopefully you can sense my frustration on this. We've been with you for
almost 2 years and were a supporter until now. Help me be a supporter
again!?!

	markh

Mark A. Holm
InfoArch, Inc.
7456 SW Baseline, PMB#123.         Office: (503) 943-3202
Hillsboro, OR 97123                        Fax:    (503) 591-8584
http://www.infoarch.com                 <mailto:markh at infoarch.com>