[asterisk-biz] anybody offer such calling platform?

Xin Li xlitang at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:18:29 MST 2007

We would like to offer free call to some international destinations but with
one minute commercial before call connected. People can make 10 minutes long
call. We would like to play commercial according to call pattern, say if
people call Vietnam, we would like to play commercial in Vietnamese. Also we
would like to rotate the commercial. The process flow is like this: user
dial access #---> voice prompt asks user to enter destination #--> play one
minutes commercial according to destination--->connect call.
We also need report for how many times a commercial has been played, set a
commercial dated range it can be played.