[asterisk-biz] What happened to SellVoip.net??

Alan Bunch Alan.Bunch at udfc.com
Wed May 2 10:58:55 MST 2007

Do I work for the hardest ass boss in the world or what ?  If I had and
outage for more then 2 hours without some reasonable explanation and a
very soon ETA I would be out of a job and the vendor would be out of a
customer.  I just can not imagine not having inbound phone service. for
days on end and no contact from the provider.  This is why I would NEVER
trust my DID's to anyone other then a publicly traded and well know
company.  My job and lively hood are just not worth the risk.

I do some web hosting on the side and I have lost customers over an 12
hour outage, that was completely out of my control.  The building I colo
in had a transformer blow.  My upstream IP providers diesel generator
was not delivered in time and it just got worse from there.

Oh by the way, the customer I lost had about 3 hit per day on this
website.  It just so happened he was making some updates when things
went south.  I lost the customer and refunded his last payment without
question.  I can not fathom what would have happened if I had phone service.

Why do people stay when they get this kind of service.  And where can I
find 1 million of these very tolorent customers 8-)

Alan