[asterisk-biz] Open Source Telephony Magazine: Writers Wanted

MaTias Barletta mrb at lionix.com
Tue May 1 17:12:25 MST 2007

Steve,
I am interested in writing for your magazine. Please send me further
information about the magazine (sections, intended audience, how many
words per article / articles per month and price.. etc) .

Currently I am writing Linux related articles for Linux+ Magazine in
Europe. Just search for my name in google. I am doing hosting
xen/asterisk solutions for customers in spain/us/argentina/costa rica,
not an asterisk guru I may add.

Regards,

Matias Barletta
+44 20 70 99 9326