[asterisk-biz] Open Source Telephony Magazine: Writers Wanted

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Tue May 1 13:42:11 MST 2007

Greetings Business List,

Open Source Telephony Magazine is a new publication that will launch in June
of this year.  We are seeking Asterisk users with interesting experiences,
good ideas, and solid writing skills.  If you want to write, or just want to
tell us what you would like to see in OST, please email off-list.

Also, if you're looking for a way to connect with the Open Source Telephony
community we will be happy to talk advertising.

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steven Sokol