[asterisk-biz] 4PSA VoipNow 1.4 demo - some explanations

Alex Epshteyn alex at thirdlane.com
Tue Mar 27 11:33:36 MST 2007

I wonder if it is ok to send "no need to worry" message to your customers.

While management tools definitely make PBX configuration/management easier,
this creates a sense that you do not need professionals to do this kind of
work. I don't think this is really true.

You can definitely allow office administrators do moves/adds, etc, but GUI
without experience will not help making anything but the simplest
configuration useable. And for the simplest configuration you really don't
need all the power and flexibility of Asterisk.

Alex Epshteyn
Third Lane Technologies, LLC
http://www.thirdlane.com