[asterisk-biz] 4PSA VoipNow 1.4 demo - some explanations

Stephen Cohen crazycohen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 07:32:24 MST 2007

The Girl is pretty and very erotic and that is wonderful.

Now for the product, what makes this product so special?   I really don't
get it.

I have to admit that Asterisk and its dial plans are not easy for someone
doing it for the first time.

Trixbox and Asterisknow are both easy to install.    In fact, My 12 year old
installed Trixbox on his computer.   Believe me, my kid is no genius and if
he can do it anyone can do it.

Both of those products work just fine and they are both OPEN SOURCE with
TONS of help from a large Asterisk community.

I know that programmers hate "Open Source" because it in some cases it cuts
into their income.

I remember when Asterisk was really hard to learn and make it work.  I also
remember when SER Server took me two weeks to get online but those days are
GONE.  Today, I am running 347 systems using Asterisk with customers all
around the world.

Just what does this product offer that Trixbox and/or Asterisknow either or
both don't  offer?   Is this product FREE or is there a charge?

Please inform me.