[asterisk-biz] looking for termination/origination

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:07:56 MST 2007

I am currently looking for termination/origination providers in our around
the Texas/Louisiana/Mississippi area. Here are my requirements:

1. Your PSTN connections MUST be in the Texas/Louisiana/Mississippi or
directly surrounding states.
2. Low cost termination for US calls
3. Low cost DIDs (prefer unlimited inbound calls but can negotiate with the
right rate)
4. Good support for Asterisk, OpenSER, and Cisco equipment
5. SIP and IAX support
6. Number portability
7. No 911/E911 necessary we handle this ourselves

We are entering the service brining 10,000 minutes a month outbound to start
only to grow from that. If your company does not meet requirement #1, please
do not respond. We are not looking for people who say they have "toll
quality" and are not in these areas even if it is true, sorry.

Please contact me offlist at:  cshaffer*AT*gmail.com

Thanks

Curt