[asterisk-biz] case study on switching to Asterisk

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Tue Mar 20 16:23:10 MST 2007

You heard your economics professor always talking about "Acme Widgets
Corporation" so you're going to get our help and then sell them a new
phone system.

Are you comparing legacy against turnkey asterisk-based systems? That
means setup, repair and support can be included by the vendor.

Unless the company has an engineering department, just get proposals and
pick one.