[asterisk-biz] RE: Software Echo Canceller for AsteriskAvailable Now

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:12:19 MST 2007

It is from Octasic and uses the same algorithms as their hardware echo
canceller.  I haven't tried it but I do use their hardware echo canceller
which does an OUTSTANDING job on the Sangoma A200D card.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has done a side by side
comparison to the HPEC SWEC that Digium is selling.