[asterisk-biz] OT: Need * success story for ~ 100 extensions mixed hard/soft phones.

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:53:05 MST 2007

Yes, two of bug reps

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9023
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9081

can you describe the configuration of your asterisk boxes?

Mine is: Sangoma A102 + RHINO channel bank+Sangoma FXO for
incoming lines.

Asterisk (not zaptel) problem where is 1.2 only (any
version)

Zaptel troule appeared in 1.4
Now it's upgraded to 1.4.1 - waiting for fault, usually it
does not take more than a week.

mine is - very intensive used ZAP native transfers and
3-party talks.

Regards,
Anton.