Apology [asterisk-biz] - A New Phone Service - www.virtualphoneline.com -

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Sat Mar 10 08:31:19 MST 2007

I left the List a long time a go, Yes i was on this list before.

Anyways, I may be strange about doing what I do, but one thing I do not do is lie.

This is my 20th Year in business, and people who are lie are usually fly by nights.

And I have NO INTENTION of going anywhere.

Anyways, I wont post any more on this thread.

If you find the Contact Imprter feature un etheical, Please do not use it in your product, but I
belive it is used in

1. Yahoo
2. Google
3. MSN

Please sue them, as u have chances of gaining more from them, then me.