[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Consultant wanted for billing project

Mark Adams admin at infinity-marketing.com
Fri Mar 9 12:47:14 MST 2007

To whom it may concern,

We are currently looking for an asterisk consultant that can help set up 1
asterisk server. Our main emphasis is not to route calls but to use a
re-invite command so that the asterisk box can keep cdr's and have advance
accounting features. The asterisk box is going to be used strictly for cdr's
and accounting - no phone features at all.

Anyone within the U.S. that can assist with this project can contact me off
list. We work day or night anytime is a good time

Mark Adams
Infinity Marketing Inc.
admin at infinity-marketing.com
216-441-5215 X 911 v.