[asterisk-biz] OT: Need * success story for ~ 100 extensions mixed hard/soft phones.

John Broome jbroome at cerient.net
Fri Mar 9 09:36:48 MST 2007

We have a client that is very close to pulling the trigger on an
asterisk deployment for approximately 100 users to replace their aging
and overloaded PBX.

Before jumping into this the boss would like to talk to someone who is
successfully using such a system in production.  I've found lots of
"success stories" but he wants to actually speak with someone, not
simply read about it.

So, if you wouldn't mind taking maybe 10 minutes to chat with him, I'd
really appreciate it.  If you can help me convince him that asterisk is
entirely capable of handling his needs I'll provide you with a little
compensation for your time.