[asterisk-biz] VoIP Street

VoIP Street list at voipstreet.com
Thu Mar 8 22:41:27 MST 2007

http://www.VoIPstreet.com

I won't bore you all saying how great we are.

If you want to know how great we are, I think our customer's say it best.

See the Trixbox forum thread:
http://www.trixbox.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=2419&forum=5

-Free 20 minute test account
-Termination/Origination
-g711, g729, gsm
-IAX, SIP
-US 48/Canada Termination
-DID Service in US, Canada, UK, Mexico, and more..
-Flat rate and Per minute DIDs
-PSTN Fail Over
-Multiple Devices (accounts) for each of your customers PBXs or phones
-Balance Warning
-Auto-Replenish
-CDR reports broken out by user definable groups
-Assign DIDs and Devices to groups
-Transaction register which shows all money in/out
-Automated DID ordering interface
-Time zone offset for reporting
...and more

If you have any questions about our services, please direct them to our
contact form on our website. Although we read the list, we do not
monitor it for questions regarding our services.