[asterisk-biz] A New Phone Service - www.virtualphoneline.com

Patel, Mohammad mpatel at iptechnologies.net
Thu Mar 8 13:52:28 MST 2007

Rehan just likes to fool around people with his different entities promoting
one thing on another, whereas no service is consistent. :-)

I wonder when this guy will grow up looking on this own stupidities rather
than raising fingers on others.

- Mohammad!

individual addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not
immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message e-mail by
mistake and delete it this e-mail from your system

This Electronic Mail and any attached information are confidential and may
also be privileged. It is intended only for the use of authorized persons.
If you are not an addressee, or have received the message in error, you are
not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use the Electronic
Mail or any attachment in any way. Please notify the sender by return E-Mail
or over the telephone.

  _____