[asterisk-biz] Sponsorships for Codename Pineapple (chan_sip3) nowopen

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Mar 8 05:43:29 MST 2007

This approach sounds like a good idea.

Being non technical personally I always appreciate and am happy to help
out when technical people like yourselves spend their time on projects
however I have some questions;

Assuming Digium is sponsoring this they assume you are capable of going
ahead/producing results.

*         BUT how much money are you looking at for the 6 months
project?

*         How much have you raised so far?

*         Is there a certain threshold that is needed to be met before
you commit to the 6 month project? How far off?

I assume you are happy with smaller non company donations as well?

Regards,

Dean Collins

Cognation Pty Ltd

dean at cognation.net