[asterisk-biz] London-area VoIP consultant recommendations?

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Mon Mar 5 13:12:05 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Meeker" <david.meeker at gmail.com>
To: <asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 6:57 PM
Subject: [asterisk-biz] London-area VoIP consultant recommendations?

> Apologies if this is the wrong list, but does anyone have
> recommendations they'd like to share for competent Asterisk folks in
> the London area (Maidenhead)?  We've got the basics down in terms of
> pure-VoIP connectivity, but would like someone to help get our ISDN30
> connected and configured with our Digium TE410P as well as fixing a
> few problems we've run into in our initial setup (DTMF, minor call
> jitters)..
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --david

David : I would say this but ...

I would recommend you get turnkey package that is supported by a
long-standing company with proven expertise. This will save you much time
and give you security that problems can be solved.
Examples of deployments we have done in your area: RedHat

www.bicomsystems.com

steve [at} bicomsystems {dot] com