[asterisk-biz] London-area VoIP consultant recommendations?

David Meeker david.meeker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:57:02 MST 2007

Apologies if this is the wrong list, but does anyone have
recommendations they'd like to share for competent Asterisk folks in
the London area (Maidenhead)?  We've got the basics down in terms of
pure-VoIP connectivity, but would like someone to help get our ISDN30
connected and configured with our Digium TE410P as well as fixing a
few problems we've run into in our initial setup (DTMF, minor call
jitters)..

Thanks in advance,

--david