[asterisk-biz] Recent REMOTE CRASH BUG

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 05:12:08 MST 2007

Obviously it would still be shared :)   But the issue still remained.. so I
dunno what was going on.  Unfortunately I was unable to troubleshoot any
more as our customer was getting very upset at the quality issues.  The
issue was basically every few minutes there would be dead air for 10-30
seconds.. usually more like 6-10 seconds.    It would ONLY happen on
ZAP-->sip calls or sip-->ZAP calls.  sip-->sip and sip-->iax were fine.

> I don't know for sure that we have a 2950, but I suspect so. I have not
> been involved in specific tests with it (I am, after all, a software guy
> <G>), but I've been told by our support department that the updated
> drivers have cured a large number (if not all) of the IRQ-related
> problems that have been reported since the updated drivers were made
> available.

Well this is good to know.