[asterisk-biz] Recent REMOTE CRASH BUG

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sun Mar 4 22:14:53 MST 2007

Matt wrote:
> We actually had tried the newest Zaptel drivers as of a week ago, and it
> didn't fix it.... not sure which version you refer to above.

Didn't fix it meaning the IRQ was still shared, or there were audio
quality or HDLC problems present?

> At any rate, as I understand it you have a 2950 in the office... have
> you been able to get the Digium card to go to another IRQ?  Or is it
> 'just working' because of these new Zaptel drivers?

I don't know for sure that we have a 2950, but I suspect so. I have not
been involved in specific tests with it (I am, after all, a software guy
<G>), but I've been told by our support department that the updated
drivers have cured a large number (if not all) of the IRQ-related
problems that have been reported since the updated drivers were made
available.