[asterisk-biz] U.S. 50 State Calling Prices for Non-Volume

Matt Dunkin mdunkin at innflux.com
Thu Mar 1 11:16:25 MST 2007

Paul,

Without looking at Voicepulse's website I would assume 6 second
increment with an initial 6 seconds. I know its kind of stupid to say it
like this but it makes more sense when you get into international rates
where it would be something like 6 second increments with an initial 30
seconds.

- Matt Dunkin