[asterisk-biz] asterisk training

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Fri Jun 29 17:35:04 CDT 2007

Steve Totaro wrote:
> The problem there is that it will not be "Digium Approved" and no DCAP
> cert.

    This is true. But I don't believe in certificates at all. For my 24
years in IT and development
I didn't take any certification at all ( except from BrainBench just for
fun ), and I not believe in
any certifications.
    When I hire people I look at the real knowledge but not for the
certificate, and I found that
people without certificates have more knowledge in overall than their
certified colleagues.

    So, I can tell you that I am not certified but have a lot of
experience in AGI development :)
    You buying a knowledge and experience but not certificate.

All the Best!
Sergey.