[asterisk-biz] asterisk training

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Fri Jun 29 16:57:38 CDT 2007

I am touching something different then a standard dial plan and cards
configuration.
My motto is:
    One line in dial plan - exten =>
_.,1,AGI(http://application_server/allmighty_script.agi)

That's why I told that I can teach AGI, because I've spend at least
three years of writing
various AGI scripts for living, made my own AGI/FastAGI object-oriented
libraries for C++ and Ruby, etc.

If someone REALLY interested I can teach how to do the great stuff with
AGI/Manager interface.

All the Best!
Sergey.